CyanCedar Memberships is a responsive (mobile-friendly) web application to manage the constituents of non-profit organizations.
- Simple search for finding members (constituents & volunteers) quickly
- Track, categorize and report on donations, volunteer hours, and memberships
- Easy list management for handling expiring memberships, volunteers, and other custom lists via attributes
- Addresses can be managed seasonally by start and end dates
- Many reports including how funding goals are being met broken out by campaigns and events in a given year
- All data can be exported into Excel or CSV format and further analyzed in Microsoft Excel or equivalent product
- Easy to maintain administrative control tables for the various categories and options
How Do I Get CyanCedar Memberships?
The CyanCedar Memberships database is hosted on a Microsoft SQL Server managed by CyanCedar.
Please email us to get more information.